If you’ve been following my Instagram, you’ll have seen some handmade stickers popping up on my feed. There have been a few questions about whether I will sell any (it’s a possibility!) and how I made them – it’s really very simple! So, here’s a little tutorial for you all~
Tools you need:
- Large White Sticky Back Labels (you can get good quality ones from almost any store, I bough mine from Wilko’s.)
- Pencil and Eraser
- Lining Pen
- Colours (whatever markers or pencils you prefer!)
- Clear Adhesive sheets (I bought a roll from WHSmiths)
1. Take a sticky paper label and sketch your design in pencil, then line it and erase any error lines.
2. Add colour to your drawing – for this I used Copic and Twin-Tuscher markers.
3. Cut out your design. You could cut along the lines themselves or leave a border like I did.
4. Additionally, if you want to make your sticker glossy, just cut out a suitable size square of clear adhesive and paste it over your sticker. Then trim any excess off.
5. And voilà! You have your little sticker, ready for decorating your journals, notebooks or even letters and presents 🙂
The following video shows you what the sticker looks like with the glossy adhesive~
Hope you enjoyed this super simple tutorial! Let me know over DMs on Instagram if you try it out 😀